We offer more than 75 crushed stone products available in a variety of colors, sizes, and gradations.
The Silvi Group Continues Their Yule Tradition in the Delaware Valley
The Silvi Group once again continued the annual practice of donating holiday turkeys to volunteer firefighters throughout the Delaware Valley. This year, Silvi donated 316 turkeys to the many volunteers.
“The Silvi Group has had a 14-year tradition of acknowledging the hard work of volunteer fire fighters in the communities of our various locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania”, Sean Earlen, Silvi’s Vice President of Public Affairs noted, “and it was important to continue their support again this year”.
The Silvi Group ( www.silvi.com ), founded in 1946 and headquartered in Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, today consists of Silvi Concrete (with 9 ready-mix concrete plants in Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey), Sahara Sand (with 3 licensed sand mines in NJ and 1 in PA), Riverside Construction Materials (with a state-of-the-art cement and aggregate import terminal on the Delaware River, in Bristol, PA), and Gibraltar Rock (Belle Mead, NJ and an upcoming greenfield hard rock quarry in suburban Philadelphia). For more information regarding the Silvi Group Companies, contact Sean Earlen at 215-295-0777 or [email protected]
1. Cecil Volunteer Firefighter McKayla Justice with Bill Fishburn, Sahara Sand Mine Manager.
2. Riverside Maintenance Manager Timothy Decker and Edgely Fire Chief Carl Pierce .
3. Sahara Sand Mine Manager Brian Adams with Eagleswood Township Volunteer Firefighters Howie Taylor and Michael Pasternack.
4. Gibraltar Rock’s Sean Earlen with New Hanover Volunteer Firefighters Rob Hodes and Matt Hasson
5. Gibraltar Quarry Assistant Manager Kevin Bromley, Gibraltar Quarry Manager Kelly Vietor, and Flagtown Fire Chief Dave Foelsch along with several members of the Flagtown Volunteer Fire Fighters crew.